MARRY ME 是什么意思
marry me 的中文芹桐郑意思是：嫌颂嫁给我。 will you marry me？的意思就是 你愿意嫁给我轮燃吗？ 希望对你有帮助
marry 英 [mri] 美 [mri]
及物/不及物动词 娶; 嫁; (使)结婚; 结合
1. He is going to marry Jane.
2. The priest married them.
3. I am going to marry John.
1. He didn't marry until he was fifty.
1. We mounted the elephant because it was my plan to ask her to marry me on the back of that elephant at midnight.
2. The governor put Cui Ning in a more important position and promised that he could marry Xiuxiu.
3. I have never thought of parting with you. I just wanted to make you change a bit for me. But, you were engaged in less than half a month and told me to marry him. What do you want me to do?
4. Because I do not mind your parents how to you, so I will not marry you.
5. Marry a mountain girl, and you marry the whole mountain.
6. Don`t make big decisions before having not consulted with others who knows your state well, such as changing Job, getting marry or divorce, etc.
1. Under the stars, he told me he loved me and asked me to marry him. Of cour
2. I have never thought of parting with you. I just wanted to make you change a bit for me. But, you were engaged in less than half a month and told me to marry him. What do you want me to do?
3. When a man says he wants to marry me, I will run against him.
4. You do not get married in the premise that, will you marry me?
5. I want to see your marry pictures, please give me the pass word!
6. When you asked me to marry you, you said you would be rich And famous.
7. Than 30, to help me when I turn 35 and still stay single asa multimillionaire. I would rather marry a super pretty
8. Soldier, soldier, won't you marry me with your musket, fife and drum?
9. Solider, soldier, won't you marry me with your musket, fife and drum?
10. Unless you marry me, you can keep your day dreaming!
11. Err, if you marry again, you can only give me 60%.
1. I was under the delusion that he intended to marry me.
2. I'll get her to marry me, by hook or by crook.
3. I want you for my wife; will you marry me?
我希望你做我的妻子, 你陆卜愿意和我结婚 吗 ?
4. If only she could marry me!
5. If you marry me, you'll have to go hungry. "
6. Well? Does that mean you'll marry me?